Monday, March 30, 2009

Lame relationship analogy

I think it's time to break up with my hairdresser. We've been together for over a year, and he introduced me to sideswept bangs, so I'll never forget him. But the spark just isn't there anymore. Oh how I remember when we first started seeing one another, and how I'd feel when I left his chair -- energetic, fresh, elegant. The euphoria would last for weeks, until our next visit. But the butterflies just don't endure like they used to. I mean, this last time, I felt the urge to see a stylist the very next day -- and, even worse, a different stylist. That's how I know that it's over, and it's time for me to move on.

If you live in the greater Cincinnati area and know someone you'd like to set me up with, please leave a comment with his (or her) digits.

No comments: