Wednesday, March 3, 2010

As if being a consumptive weren't bad enough.

The Sprinkles on Today's Suck Sundae:

  • The public library carries zero seasons of Gilmore Girls. This charming romp through small town Stars Hollow includes an episode in which 16-yr-old Rory oversleeps and misses a quiz (episode two -- I've only gotten through episode four so no spoilers). The public library does, however, carry Grey's Anatomy in its entirety. This series includes an episode in which one of the doctors fractures his penis (episode 91, and it was Dr. Sloane, btw).
  • I ran into my ex husband at Blockbuster video while looking for season one, disc two of Gilmore Girls.
  • Neither my local Blockbuster store nor even any of the outlying Blockbuster locations carry any seasons of Gilmore Girls.
  • The movie Sunshine Cleaning is a poor substitute for an evening spent with Lorelai and Rory Gilmore.

On the Brighter Side:

  • Ex husband could stand to drop a few lbs. My recent bout with consumption kept me on a steady diet of UDF milkshakes and popcorn and has severely curtailed any gymgoing, but luckily that has yet to show any physical affects.
  • The peach juice I bought on a whim in the Greek section at Jungle Jim's goes awesome with Diet 7UP.

No comments: