Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My first tagging

I was tagged by one of my favorite bloggers, the delightful Annie at Well, that would be telling.

Seven Interesting (well, I think) Facts About Me

1. I won't walk around my house without my pink fuzzy slippers (I have two pairs).

2. I am re-reading all 30+ books by L.M. Montgomery, the author of Anne of Green Gables, and am going to read her journals next.

3. I have mad detective skills.

4. I don't like being the center of attention, but my secret wish is to be on the Amazing Race. Actually, I'd prefer Survivor, but I hate being cold and hungry, so Amazing Race would be a more appropriate choice.

5. I eat the same exact snack every weekday-- green pepper & hummus at 10:30 AM.

6. I wear a retainer at night.

7. I am searching for purple accent pillows for my green couch and won't stop until I find just the right ones.

I tag:

Amanda at Click. The Good News
Meghan at Joy Through Cooking
Sarah at The Good Wife
Suzanne at Ramblings of a Rambunctious Toddler
Not Laura Ingalls at Little Apartment in the Suburbs
Meshaliu at Knitting & Kitties
GrumpyMomma at GrumpyMomma's Blog

3 comments:

annie said...

My best friend (the one going to school soon for library science!) is also rereading Anne of Green Gables, etc! See, I think we'd be bff. :)

Joy Through Cooking said...

I need to reread all those fabulous books too. And I PPH bell peppers with hummus too. It is a lunch-at-work staple for me (except I detest the green ones and stick with yellow orange and red).

The Good Wife said...

Thanks for tagging me. Now you get to find out some crazy stuff about me. ;)