Monday, April 5, 2010

Gross negligence



This plant was $3 at Ikea, but just because it cost less than a McDonald's value meal doesn't mean it shouldn't get TLC like any other living thing. There's someone who is guilty of staring at it for 40+ hours a week and neglecting to take three minutes to walk over to the kitchenette and provide it with the scant handfuls of water that it needs to thrive. Whomever that person is, they deserve only scorn. This person should get a handle on his or her procrastination problem and water plants, finish taxes and complete book club novels.



Also, it's Opening Day! I'd say "Go Reds" if I lived in Cincinnati, which I may or may not. Even if I DID live in Cincinnati, it's possible that I have no idea whom the Reds are playing anyway.


I love it when Bonds wins at that game that he plays.

1 comment:

The Good Wife said...

They played STL and despite a strong first few innings, STL lost. Boo